Our College Library is a place of sharing knowledge with each other. Our Library is the pride of our College. It plays a pivotal role in the teaching- learning process of the College.
Sri ParthaChattopadhyay, Librarian
Email :- email@example.com
Sri Malay Mukhopadhyay, Library Clerk
Sri Chandra Shekhar Let, Library Peon
Lending Section :- 10.30 am—4.30 pm (Except Saturday)
Photocopy :- 12 noon—2.00 pm
Library Office :- 10.30 am—4.00 pm
Library At a Glance :-
9. Our College Library helps the students for preparing various competitive examinations.
10.The Library provides the facility of watching programme through SWYAMPRABHA.
Library Holdings :-
More than 20,000 books, Periodicals :- More than 6, Various e-resources
List of E-resources
Future Planning of the Library
1. Establishment of e kornar where from students and teachers can access question papers, syllabus of different subjects, different study materials taught by the teachers during pandemic situation using different platform such as google classroom, google meet etc.
2.Creation of a Digital Library apart from the traditional one. Here many computer terminals will help students to get, download, print information with the help of wifi/internet technology.
3. A portal will be created for helping students especially for employment related news. From here students will be directly benefitted by downloading forms, important dates of application etc.
3. An Institutional Repository will be created where faculties can post their research publications. This initiative will help of their wide recognition and reputation. They will be able to increase their h index and g index those will be diectly related with professional improvement latter on.
4. Creation of documentary of the different glorious moments of our college since its inception such as its inaugration, introducing different courses, NAAC visit from time to time, excellency in higher education, games and sports, cultural events all this minute aspects will be decorated nicely and attached to the library. Library, as the heart of the institution certainly enhance the status and glory of the college.
5. Creation of a consortium movement for resource sharing by the colleges throughout the West Bengal. Here the different deparments contribute different modules for the present CBCS system of study. Librarians of different colleges upload the modules to the consortia. All the students troughout the state will be benefitted from this excellent project at large. But it requires negotion with the Universities, Colleges and Higher Education Department, Govt. Of West Bengal for successfull implementation in near future. It will be highly demanded in the present pandemic situation.
5.Last but not the least, we prepare a plan for eco friendly library that is a step ahead decision of Green Library in our College. It will help to refresh the environment by reducing the bad sides of Green house effect.